With twenty years working with teams and individuals complimented with various counselling, communication, coaching and change qualifications; lets work together on understanding and you choosing your next steps to a happier and fulfilling life.
I have a humanistic approach, a feminist and LGBTQI+ aware.
- Grief and Loss (Youth and Adult)
- Depression, Anxiety
- Self Esteem / Purpose / Identity
- Relationships (friendship, intimate, family, work)
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Anger Management
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Interpersonal Communication
- Life Coaching
- Marital and Premarital
- Motivation / Direction
- Relationship Issues
- Self worth / sense of self
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
My interest and education grew out of soft skills/EQ almost 25 years ago now – who we are and how we relate, and operate, in the world. It is still the source of my passion for working with people; connecting with others to help them from where they are, to where they want to be.
I’m confident you have the answers and I really enjoy working with people to reflect and help unpack them. You own and drive your own change and I will help highlight and reflect those areas that will give you a helping hand.
I worked for multi-nationals for over 20yrs in various technical, sales and leadership roles. My experience and qualifications working with people and teams helps with understanding and working with people on change in and out of professional contexts. Over this time I built the bulk of my coaching and mentoring skills working across teams and countries. Now I continue to specialise in counselling which I expect to be a never ending journey.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma Applied Social Science (Counselling) – Torrens University
- PROSCI Practitioner
- Cert IV in Management
- Coaching Habit (Box of Crayons)