With twenty years working with teams and individuals complimented with various counselling, communication, coaching and change qualifications; lets work together on you choosing your next steps to a happier and fulfilling life.
- Humanistic approach
- LGBTQI+ advocate
- Diploma Applied Social Science (Counselling) – Torrens University
- PROSCI Practitioner
- Cert IV in Management
- Coaching Habit (Box of Crayons)
My interest and education grew out of soft skills/EQ almost 25 years ago now – who we are and how we relate, and operate, in the world. It is still the source of my passion for working with people; connecting with others to help them from where they are, to where they want to be.
I’m confident you have the answers and I really enjoy working with people to reflect and support unpacking them.
You own and drive your own change and I look to supporting the focus on areas that will give you a helping hand.
I worked for multi-nationals for over 20yrs in various technical, sales and leadership roles. Over this time I built the bulk of my interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills working across teams and countries. Now I continue to specialise in counselling which I expect to be a never ending journey.
- Grief and Loss (Youth and Adult)
- Depression, Anxiety
- Self Esteem / Purpose / Identity
- Relationships (friendship, intimate, family, work)
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Anger Management
- Career Guidance
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Interpersonal Communication
- Life Coaching
- Marital and Premarital
- Motivation / Direction
- Relationship Issues
- Self worth / sense of self
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behaviour (REBT)
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy (DBT)